Contact Sales: 416-747-6900       User Login
Create your coaching website
http:// .journalengine.com

Success Stories from JournalEngine™ Clients

"JournalEngine™ is a MUST for anyone serving the Coaching Industry. In fact, I'm not quite sure how people are effectively coaching without it."
- Russ Small
"Journal Engine™ may sound like a rather staid and mechanistic online offering but nothing could be further from the truth! The software that powers this amazing online journaling (and far more) tool is rather like the people behind it - innovative, friendly, value adding and constantly improving. Thank you, the JournalEngine™ team for adding a wonderful new dimension to my life coach training business that is truly great value for money. I regard it a privilege to be associated with you."
Bill Burridge / New Insights Africa

This is a simple note of thank you to an amazing company and powerful group of leaders. I have had the fortune of working in the personal development industry for sixteen years now and it is rare to come across a unique concept that not only works but it exceeds expectations. The personal development industry has grown extensively in the coaching arena over the last few years and I have found it very difficult to find the best, Frame of Mind is clearly at the top to me. What has made the biggest difference is the blend of JournalEngine™ Software and the high quality coaches provided by Frame of Mind Coaching.
Eric McGrath/Driven for Life, Inc.

"The JournalEngine™ software - customized for my business -- has added tremendous value to what I offer to my coaching clients. This is a powerful tool that I can customize to complement my coaching programs and deepen my client's overall experience with Big Cheese Coaching. On a personal level, I enjoy it immensely both as a coach and for my own journaling and reflective practice. The team at JournalEngine™ is fabulous. They are consistently responsive, helpful and professional. This is one sales call I am glad I answered!"
Eileen Chadnick, Big Cheese Coaching

My groups are going GREAT! We have had no problems and the members are now interacting really well. JournalEngine™ added a new level of personal connection and group interaction I wanted. I am starting to work on a paid course and free self guided. Lots of potential for us!
Doug Addison, Activate Your Life Calling
"JournalEngine™ has a ton of great features and functionality. The ones I care about the most are that it allows me to automatically deliver my content, keeps me in constant communication with my clients, lets the user determine their level of privacy, and has its own lead generation and capture mechanism. I've done my research. There is no other product that combines those four things. You can mix and match software and make your life very complex ... or you can use JournalEngine™.
Amy McGrath, HeartSpring Coaching
"JournalEngine™ allows the parents I work with to move from just thinking about change to actually doing it! We can keep our dialogue going between sessions which makes change happen more quickly and in a way that is deeply meaningful. With the help of their journals, my clients create true alignment between their daily choices and their vision of who they want to be.".
Dr. Jessica Michaelson, Parenthood Support

Competence. Responsive. Caring.
I love JournalEngine™! The staff is 100% responsive to my needs and they really care about my success. I love the assessment section as a powerful lead generation tool, and my clients always feel cared for when I respond to their journals.
Leila Reyes/Recovery After Divorce

"JournalEngine™ has allowed Africa Yoga Project to streamline communication and documents. Everything can now be found in one place. It creates a safe space to have in depth, personal conversations that span cultures, which leads to deep, trusting relationships resulting in growth and transformation for everyone involved. What is most rewarding about JournalEngine™ is the ability to forge deep, lasting relationships that span continents and are built on trust."
Kelly Boudreaux/Africa Yoga Project

JournalEngine™ is as committed to serving me as a career and money coach as I am to serving my client's. The robust technology, trainings and support are tailored to the coaching business and the staff has been responsive, supportive and engaged. With professional experience in building and using online technologies, I would vote this one of the best I've seen for virtual coaching.
Cindy Morgan-Jaffe, Career & Money Coach
JournalEngine™ has become a valuable asset for my coaching services. I use the platform for individuals, teams and group coaching. The journaling tool accelerates the coaching process. I have been very pleased with the results with my clients. In addition, I know I haven't yet tapped into all the potential that JournalEngine™ offers. The support team is great and I really appreciate the personal attention and help I have received..
Lynn Schaber/The Effective Conversation Coach
We spent months combing the internet for a platform that would fit the needs of our emerging eCourse program and finding JournalEngine was a complete blessing! In the past few years, JournalEngine has met our changing needs and provided a space that could grow with our developing program. The webspace offers a format that has allowed for very successful eCourse series. The journal space has fostered community among our participants. Developing a new course is simple and courses are easily duplicated for rerunning. At every turn in course development, this intuitive system created by JournalEngine had every resource that I was looking for available in a user friendly format! Anytime I happened upon a non-intuitive moment, there was prompt technical support just a phone call or email away with creative, problem solving ideas and attitudes.
Ruth Taylor/Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation
"Of the many benefits JournalEngine™ provides me (sales generation, relationship with prospects, greater on line presence) the most unexpected and rewarding affect Journal Engine has had on my business is that it has made me a better coach. Truly! I have no idea how I ever coached without it. I invest in my business with other tools, but if I could only use one, I would even give up my web site and keep JournalEngine™. It is irreplaceable and had a profound effect on my business and the lives of my clients.
Leah Lund/One Whole Health
JournalEngine™ has been a strategic partner in creating a vibrant, interactive learning community where my students can connect and learn from one another. Communication and my response time is streamlined with one location where I can engage course members and centralize information and offerings. This platform is a virtual support system that enhances the professional image of my practice and allows me to optimally focus my energies and my time.
Marilena Minucci/Quantum Coaching Method
Marilena

Some of our Clients

TTP
OWH HeaderB
le_logo_wee
TTP
OWH HeaderB
OWH HeaderB
AnthonyCole
le_logo_wee
AnthonyCole
DougAddison

Get Me Started
Try a fully working Free 14-day trial of JournalEngine™™ and start delivering a trully great experience to your clients.

Free 14-Day Trial
Sign up in 60 seconds. No Credit Card Needed. No hidden fees. Cancel at any time.
Basic Features
Journaling
Homework
Courses
Goals
Messaging
Privacy
Advanced Features
Surveys
Import/Export
Social Network
Search
Promotional Tools
Assessments
Newsletters
Seminars
Journal Reviews
Testimonials
Adverts
Customization
CMS
Colors
Custom Text
Navigation
Logo
Home Page

© 2017 JournalEngine™™ Want JournalEngine™™ for your Business? Email or Call 416-747-6900