Contact Sales: 416-747-6900       User Login
Create your coaching website
http:// .journalengine.com

Frequently asked Questions about JournalEngine

What is JournalEngine?™

JournalEngine™ is an online journaling platform built to accelerate client results. Clients who journal get better results. Period.

Who is using the platform?

JournalEngine™ was originally designed for coaches, but has evolved into a platform for leaders in all industries who are committed to increasing client engagement and results through online collaboration and content delivery. Our clients are diverse and come from many different fields -- coaching, training, continuing education, health & well-being, speaking and writing.

Can it be branded to my business?

Yes! You can customize the look and feel of your site with colors, images, logos, banners and messaging to reflect your voice and brand.

Does it link to my existing website?

Yes! We recommend placing a link on your external website inviting your clients and members to login or join your community. The link will take them to the login on your JournalEngine™ site. The transition can be made seamless with branding and customization.

What about security / privacy?

We take this very seriously. All personal information is stored using industry standard 256-bit AEC Encryption. Our servers are remote and secured, with backups and failsafes in place. More on this topic here!

Why Journaling?

We see it time and time again. Clients who journal move past their limiting beliefs with greater speed and agility.

Do you have an Affiliate Program?

Yes! We have a Raving Fan Referral Program to reward and thank our clients who love to share JournalEngine™ with others. When you become part of the family, you automatically become part of this program.

How much does it cost?

Our plans start at $129/month. Visit our pricing page for all the details!

Is there a contract or minimum commitment?

No. You begin with a 14 day free trial. Then, if you choose to purchase a License, you pay automatically every month from that point forward. You can cancel at anytime. There are no contracts or minimum time commitments.

Do you offer a free trial?

Yes! Click here to choose the plan that's best for you, and start your risk-free 14 day free trial. We do not require any payment information to try it out. You will have access to all the features within minutes. After the 14 day trial, you will be given the option to purchase a license.

What kind of support do you offer?

We take great pride in the service and care we give to our clients. It begins with a personal JumpStart session when you come on board. You will have access to our online HelpDesk where you can search our database of answers, access resources and how-to's, or open a ticket. Wait, there's more... Your site comes loaded with a complimentary "8 Days to Launch" self-guided program ("5 Days to Launch" for JE Lite) to help you with your launch and give you ideas and tips on using the site. You are surrounded by a team of passionate people who get super excited about your success and are here to support you every step of the way!

Can JournalEngine™ help me increase my sales and business?

Get Me Started
Try a fully working Free 14-day trial of JournalEngine™™TM and start delivering a trully great experience to your clients.

Free 14-Day Trial
Sign up in 60 seconds. No Credit Card Needed. No hidden fees. Cancel at any time.
Basic Features
Journaling
Homework
Courses
Goals
Messaging
Privacy
Advanced Features
Surveys
Import/Export
Social Network
Search
Promotional Tools
Assessments
Newsletters
Seminars
Journal Reviews
Testimonials
Adverts
Customization
CMS
Colors
Custom Text
Navigation
Logo
Home Page

© 2017 JournalEngine™™ Want JournalEngine™™ for your Business? Email or Call 416-747-6900