Contact Sales: 416-747-6900       User Login
Create your coaching website
http:// .journalengine.com

The JournalEngine™ Story

JournalEngine™ was originally created to serve the needs of Frame of Mind Coaching, the parent entity of JournalEngine™. Initially, I did a lot of reading on the topic of coaching and studied a lot of leadership and self-development experts. What I discovered is that if we could really help people identify the beliefs that hold them back and interfere with their success, and help them trade up those beliefs for more empowering ones, then we could really help people achieve their goals. The idea was to help people build their emotional resilience so that when a negative event happened in their lives, they would be able to bounce back from the impact with greater speed, agility and success.

Right off the bat, I decided that I would ask my coaching clients to journal every day for the duration of our 10-week coaching period. I would send them coaching questions to work with and they would journal in response to those questions in an online journal that I could read and comment on. The effect was dramatic. Within weeks, people were transforming. By writing their stories down they began to see their own limiting beliefs and make new choices that would impact every aspect of their lives. The results were shocking. Even I was astounded.

I ended up building my own journaling platform just to serve the needs of my own coaching clients at Frame of Mind Coaching. Then, I opened the platform to the public as a means to develop a journaling community and drive more traffic to my coaching programs. More and more people began journaling. I quickly began to notice a deeper, more expressive type of journaling taking place on the platform. Some people wrote about being estranged from close family members. Others wrote about being abused as children. Parents wrote about the challenges of raising their children and children wrote about the challenges of seeing their aging parents deteriorate. Some used the journaling community to grieve the loss of an important family member; others used it as a place to gain support while battling a life threatening disease like cancer.

I realized that I had built far more than a piece of software to support my coaching practice. I had built a safe haven where people could authentically express themselves and sort through the pain that their lives had dealt them. I built a place where they could reveal their deepest secrets and still be supported and loved.

Security was a crucial element in the building of JournalEngine™. In order to ensure bank-level security for clients, an updated product was built.

We now license the software to hundreds of coaches, speakers, trainers, schools, churches and businesses who are interested in building communities and facilitating personal development. Our clients span the globe from North America to Asia, from England to South Africa. They are able to customize JournalEngine™ to represent their messaging, their branding, and to completely serve the needs of their target market. They use JournalEngine™ to amplify the growth of their businesses and revenues. Our reach is making an impact.

I am proud to say that JournalEngine™ has become a healing device that enables people to climb out of their deepest despair and into a place of hope and optimism.

- Kim Ades, president and founder of Frame of Mind Coaching & JournalEngine™ Software

Bios

Kim Ades
Kim Ades, President of Frame of Mind Coaching and owner of JournalEngine Software is one of North America's foremost experts on performance through thought management. By using her unique process of coaching through journaling, she works with companies, management teams and individual clients to unveil and switch their thought patterns to ignite significant change and life transformation.

Between 1995 and 2005, Kim, Founder and President of Upward Motion became well known for dramatically penetrating the international real estate industry with a product called the Real Estate Simulator, a web-based assessment tool for the recruitment, selection and training of top performing real estate agents.

During that period Kim worked intimately with brokers to help them identify the characteristics, traits and behaviours of individuals who had the potential to be outstanding sales agents. Her expertise in this area makes her one of the industry's foremost experts on performance and success. As a result of her years of study and data analysis, and literally working with thousands of sales professionals, she has discovered that while top performers have a variety of different personality traits and execute different strategies to acquire their success, there really is only one substantial difference between top performers and others, and that is their frame of mind.

Kim designed the Frame of Mind Coaching program to provide her clients with a supportive infrastructure where they could develop the skill of deliberate thought. Kim understands that the single greatest difference between those people who are stratospherically successful and everyone else is their THINKING. She knows that we all have the propensity to shift our thinking and achieve success.

The foundation for creating Frame of Mind Coaching lies in Kim's ardent belief in journaling as the absolutely most effective and profound vehicle to make substantive and lasting changes in your life and career. As such, Kim and her team at Frame of Mind Coaching created a groundbreaking application for on-line journaling called JournalEngine Software , allowing everyone to experience the significant benefits of journaling.

She is also a regular contributor to a series of national and international publications, including Frog Pond Magazine, RISMedia publications, a variety of Coaching and industry-related publications, and Choice magazine, among others. She is known by her peers as an elite expert around sales and relationships, recently validated by being recognized as one of North America's Top 50 most influential women in Real Estate. She is a regular presenter at ICF (International Coaching Federation), where JournalEngine Software is recognized as an ICF-approved product , ICA (International Coach Association) , IAC (International Association of Coaching) and is actively recruited for in-person, radio and internet speaking engagements on a regular basis.

Kim is recognized for her warmth, her passion and her instinctive talent for seeing the strengths of her clients and helping them live the lives they have dreamed of. She currently lives in Toronto, Canada with her incredible husband and 5 amazing children.

Kim is always happy to hear from you, and can be reached at kim@FrameOfMindCoaching.com

Ask her about journaling. It will simply be the most mind-blowing answer of your life. Are you ready for a change?

Allan Friedman, B.A., B.Ed.
As Director of Operations at JournalEngine™ and Frame of Mind Coaching, Allan runs the back end of both products, taking care of all the Administrative and Customer Service requirements. Having joined the company in early 2010, he has rapidly become the 'go-to' guy for all things JournalEngine™. In addition to having been a Frame of Mind Coaching client (he decided that the only way to understand the system was to go through it as a member, and he has never been sorry!), he also enjoys his life as dad to 5 phenomenal kids and is happily and appreciatively married to the most amazing woman on the face of the planet.
Allan also enjoys his side-career as a Musical Theatre Director and professional Accompanist, and loves working with kids -- hence his B.Ed. However, most of the time Allan lives, eats and breathes the JournalEngine™ software. He is almost always near a computer, (much to the annoyance of his amazing and somewhat patient wife) and can be reached at allan@journalengine.com

Get Me Started
Try a fully working Free 14-day trial of JournalEngine™™TM and start delivering a trully great experience to your clients.

Free 14-Day Trial
Sign up in 60 seconds. No Credit Card Needed. No hidden fees. Cancel at any time.
Basic Features
Journaling
Homework
Courses
Goals
Messaging
Privacy
Advanced Features
Surveys
Import/Export
Social Network
Search
Promotional Tools
Assessments
Newsletters
Seminars
Journal Reviews
Testimonials
Adverts
Customization
CMS
Colors
Custom Text
Navigation
Logo
Home Page

© 2017 JournalEngine™™ Want JournalEngine™™ for your Business? Email or Call 416-747-6900